Cowboys Vs 'hawks video question...

calico

Reaction score
Seriously, who wants this video? Please post here so that I can decide if I want to actually spend an hour of my life editing and hurting my wrist more or if I can just delete this *****.

Thanks.

Zman5

Reaction score
I already saw the game but I like getting your videos so I can replay to see how certain players are doing.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
just need one clip...Bill Parcell throwing two punches...lol...argh...what a crappy game to be at...

ththth

Reaction score
I would appreciate it as it was not broadcast in my region (bay area). Much thanks either way for the work you do.

calico

Reaction score
alright, I will see what people say in total when I wake up and then make my decision.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
I got to watch the game and would never want to see any part of it again. However, I know I really appreciate the clips when the game is not broadcast in my area.

If the clips are made available for you folks I can only quote Mr. Arnold in Jurassic Park when they went to reboot the system, "Hold on to your butts"!

scottstee

Reaction score
The game did not broadcast in my area. I know it is going to hurt watching the game, but I would like to download the video if you decide to upload it. This way I can see how each individual player is doing, improving. etc. Thanks, for all the hard work you do for the people like me.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
calico said:
Seriously, who wants this video? Please post here so that I can decide if I want to actually spend an hour of my life editing and hurting my wrist more or if I can just delete this *****.

Thanks.

Do us all a favor, Calico. Go find a chicken (live). Cut it's head off and spread the blood all over the tape of that game. Then burn it (the tape) and poor some holy water on the ashes.

We need to put that demon to rest.

Texas33

Reaction score
Calico, I too love loading your videos...but this game makes me sick same as the washington one !!

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
I also didn't get to see the game and was/am looking forward to downloading it if possible. I do understand if it is painful for you and you decide not to. You are under no obligation to us poor folks who can't afford Direct TV and NFL Sunday Ticket and I greatly appreciate your efforts to provide for us at your own expense.

That said, it would not kill me to NOT see this game.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
I as well did not get to see the game as I was on my way back from a road trip from Illinois. If you decide to do it, it would be greatly appriciated.

calico

Reaction score
alright, since enough people seem to want it, I will work on it today if I have time and upload it.

marchetta

Reaction score
I'd like to see it in order to analyze the play of particular players (ie. Ware, Pettite, BarberIII, etc.), but I'll have to watch it with the sound muted. So, please post it Calico.

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
I didn't get to watch the game either. I would appreciate it, even though we lost. I just like to analyze positions and game situations. I also just like to collect them.

But if you don't, then really I don't blame you. I can just wait till the end of the week and get it here. http://tanzed.no-ip.info:6969/

Thanks Calico.