Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers post game thread***

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
How dare Dak lead a 9 minute TD drive when we needed a 10 minute TD drive. :rolleyes:

If your defense is so bad you have to score as time expires, you're not a contender and it's not the fault of the QB.

Thanks for pointing out the absurdity.

TimHortons

TheXFactor
Reaction score
It wouldn't matter with the worst set of LB's in football, and Jeff Heath at Safety. We could bring Buddy Ryan back from the dead and it wouldn't matter!!!
Yes but the DC is directly responsible for talent acquisition. Marinelli is responsible for the lack of talent. With Wade, we would have likely made better draft selections and had more talent.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
I've seen better coaching in high school games, heck even mens flag football leagues than this. I cant imagine the players don't see this as well.

Aven8

Reaction score
Yes but the DC is directly responsible for talent acquisition. Marinelli is responsible for the lack of talent. With Wade, we would have likely made better draft selections and had more talent.

Wade?? Drafting? Jason Williams ring a bell?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
You can blame the coaches but most everyone expected a transition to a better defense with all the new people esp the rooks. I will say I strongly believe Wade is the best DC in the league but Marinelli is no slouch albeit I have my problems with his D.

Is anyone genuinely surprised GB with Rodgers came back and won? Against anyone??

ShiningStar

Reaction score
You can blame the coaches but most everyone expected a transition to a better defense with all the new people esp the rooks. I will say I strongly believe Wade is the best DC in the league but Marinelli is no slouch albeit I have my problems with his D.

Is anyone genuinely surprised GB with Rodgers came back and won? Against anyone??

Some of our rookies are playing well

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Yea but picks 1,2,4 are absolute non factors not a good draft class so far.

Last year our fans would swear to you anthony brown was a gem, and dak was better than wentz. 1 year later, dak is still better and how impressive has anthony brown been?

Woods ,Lewis, and Taco are doing well.