Game Day ***Cowboys vs Panthers pre game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluefin

Reaction score
Kickoff expected to be delayed by about 15-20 minutes.

Only dressing 7 OL, Cam Fleming is the swing and Kadeem Edwards is 3rd G.

Zack Martin is the back-up C.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I'm going to miss most of it unfortunately. Going to a salsa dance for charity to a dance team that got into a fatal car crash in Juarez last week.
Terrible situation... My wife knew several of them. So I'll probably be able to catch the 1st quarter and then have to head out.
Aw, damn Cors. Puts all of this in prespective, brother.

Go be with your wife. We’ll hold down fort for ya, my bro. :star::star::star:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that horrific news. You're doing the right thing.

DVR is made for times such as these.
Yessir! Thank you! We already provided some of the food for the event and hopefully it will be a great turnout.
These are good people that got victimized by a simple blown tire on a shoddy road and a child had to be taken from his parents.

I'll be on my phone checking in though. I can't dance every dance and I don't wanna...
She's the dancer and probably will dance every dance, the maniac.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Garrett sending Rico a message today.
That Red can't figure out how to game plan a weapon and prefers mediocre talent with no outstanding ability? Shultz hasn't exactly been stellar, way worse than Rico without any chance of a wow play.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I expect this to happen quite often this year where our home opponent tries to delay the inevitable.

We're in town. We're not leaving without playing a game. You have to play us. Just get it over with.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
My gosh, there is no player in sports (outside of Russell Westbrook) that I enjoy watching fail more than Cam Newton.

Status
Not open for further replies.