Cowboys vs Raiders....who's going to the game?

Reaction score
My buddy and I scored seats Section 142 (50 yardline lower level) Cowboys' sideline row 2. Tickets were sold to me at $81.00 each! This is a heck of deal out here in the Bay Area!! Anybody else going to attend the game?

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
I'm really hoping that Vinny and Drew have decided to attend this game. ;)

Skeptic

Reaction score
The Black Hole....no thanks.

Any stadium that averages TWO STABBINGS A YEAR INSIDE THE STADIUM is basically off-limits.

Yeah, it's not regular-season, but damn.

Reaction score
Skeptic said:

Any stadium that averages TWO STABBINGS A YEAR INSIDE THE STADIUM is basically off-limits.

There are two kinds of people in this world, son:

StabbERS...and stabbEES.

Sounds to me like your mama is calling. Run along now.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
Skeptic said:

indeed and 1 stabbing at Qualcomm Stadium.

Reaction score
I want to see Drew get some more reps again! I flew to Houston last weekend and was there for the game against the Texans. I was in the stadium when they were warming up at 5:00pm. Henson and Romo were out there throwing to Keyshawn, T-New (Yes Newman), Cedric James, AB, Crayton and Randall Williams. All the guys were wearing shorts and T-shirts, except Henson he was wearing everything except his pads and helmet. Seemed like he took it more seriously then Romo. Romo was just laughing and under throwing the ball the whole time.

As I was standing there watching some women called over #48, I think his name was Trusty, I spoke with him and he said he played TE, I told him jokingly if he wasn't in Madden 2005, I didn't know who he was. Anyway, just seeing the way Henson displays himself is so much more professional, he was totally taking every throw like it counted, the zip on the ball was great, on the deep balls he was letting the WRs go run underneath it and catch it, nice touch.

So should I wear my Cowboys Gear to the Raider game?

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
JBRockBottom31 said:
I say go for it, just be sure to wear your bullet proof vest underneath. ;) You can never be too sure about some sports fans.

Duane

Reaction score
JBRockBottom31 said:
I want to see Drew get some more reps again! I flew to Houston last weekend and was there for the game against the Texans. I was in the stadium when they were warming up at 5:00pm. Henson and Romo were out there throwing to Keyshawn, T-New (Yes Newman), Cedric James, AB, Crayton and Randall Williams. All the guys were wearing shorts and T-shirts, except Henson he was wearing everything except his pads and helmet. Seemed like he took it more seriously then Romo. Romo was just laughing and under throwing the ball the whole time.

As I was standing there watching some women called over #48, I think his name was Trusty, I spoke with him and he said he played TE, I told him jokingly if he wasn't in Madden 2005, I didn't know who he was. Anyway, just seeing the way Henson displays himself is so much more professional, he was totally taking every throw like it counted, the zip on the ball was great, on the deep balls he was letting the WRs go run underneath it and catch it, nice touch.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say no. :D

TheHustler

Reaction score
JBRockBottom31 said:
My buddy and I scored seats Section 142 (50 yardline lower level) Cowboys' sideline row 2. Tickets were sold to me at $81.00 each! This is a heck of deal out here in the Bay Area!! Anybody else going to attend the game?

i considered it, but $47 for nose bleeds is too much to pay for about a quarter to a half of real football.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
JBRockBottom31 said:

If you don't want beer and spit all over you, I wouldn't wear it. If you are with someone in Raider colors you may be less at risk. I've actually never been to a Raiders game, but I heard stories.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
LeonDixson said:
If you don't want beer and spit all over you, I wouldn't wear it. If you are with someone in Raider colors you may be less at risk. I've actually never been to a Raiders game, but I heard stories.

ive seen it done on charger fans at the Q so i would guess that they would do worst thing over in Oakland