Game Day *** Cowboys vs Rams pre game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
Watching J Smith here during warm ups shows me a player with no sense of purpose or urgency. Looks like a dude playing to the fans at the first week of training camp. Not a good look for the moment.

He comes across as someone with zero awareness. Served him well at times and other times not at all.

CB61

Reaction score
They players talk like they will but when you’ve given up on the coaching the first time you get smacked in the mouth you’ll go down and stay down. Hopefully they’ll show they haven’t given up yet.
I would call my own defense out there to hell with the coaching staff and do the same on offense Romo used to do it

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I would call my own defense out there to hell with the coaching staff and do the same on offense Romo used to do it
Dak could do it on offense and Lee could do it on defense but not sure how much Lee will play. But totally agree with you.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Aaa ah, you can dish it out but can’t take it huh.

i am upset you called him a loser, i dc what you call me and i have yet to insult you sir, actually have immed you and congratulated you a few times, but your hatred lashes out to all if they dont agree wtih you.

CB61

Reaction score
I mean what is the coaching staff going to do bench everybody? I highly doubt that then we'll find out if it's the players or the coaches

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
I don't really care that it's not popular, but..Blue jerseys!! White pants!! I LOVE that look

CB61

Reaction score
Come on dead skins you got at least hold them to a field goal try

CB61

Reaction score
I mean look at the Commanders here they had every reason to phone the rest of the season end they made changes they made adjustments they pulled up their big boy pants and at least they're fighting now

CB61

Reaction score
I believe there was quite a bit of holding on that play

ShiningStar

Reaction score
I mean look at the Commanders here they had every reason to phone the rest of the season end they made changes they made adjustments they pulled up their big boy pants and at least they're fighting now

we get 1 injury and crap the bed. this is something a lot of us are frustrated with, among other reasons.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Don’t laugh but if Philly pulls this game out it could set them off. Winning these type of scratch and claw knuckle busters that come down to the wire could light a fire under a team.

CB61

Reaction score
we get 1 injury and crap the bed. this is something a lot of us are frustrated with, among other reasons.
Yepper I couldn't have said it better or when we're in punt formation and the opposing team doesn't put any back to receive the ball we piss our pants

CB61

Reaction score
Don’t laugh but if Philly pulls this game out it could set them off. Winning these type of scratch and clawing knuckle busters that come down to the wire could light a fire under a team.
Wouldn't it be nice if we could have that feeling or some resemblance of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.