Cowboys Vs Commanders ***Game Thread***

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I have no idea what game you foreskins' fans were watching, but we simply got screwed over and over on calls, including the last terrible call, that resulted in your team winning the game. Yes, we played like crap, but the officiating was the worst I've seen in a long, long time.

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
Rowdy;1142716 said:
Come on, as much as I don't like the Skins they didn't stand on the sidelines and not play.

well said. props to you. great game.

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
Star4Ever;1142741 said:
I have no idea what game you foreskins' fans were watching, but we simply got screwed over and over on calls, including the last terrible call, that resulted in your team winning the game. Yes, we played like crap, but the officiating was the worst I've seen in a long, long time.

i called each bad call as i saw it throughout the game. so back and look it up- bad calls on both sides.

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
Rack;1142724 said:
BS. He pulled Ware DOWN with him. That was holding and it's not even debateable.

we'll get back to you in a couple of hours.

good game.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Total penalty yardage:

Dallas 153
Skins 41

I don't care which two NFL teams are playing, the penlty differential should never be this bad. If you don't agree, you're an idiot.

neosapien23

Reaction score
Can someoneone please explain what happened on that 26 yarder??? Who was to blame?? The Oline for not getting enough of a push or Vandergajt for not getting enough height??? I am not trying to fan the flames, but I was extremely shocked to see it blocked.

9xxx11

Reaction score
this loss really ruined my day!!!!! how did we ever let a 2-5 team beat us??? but then again there is also the bears that were undefeated till today!!!! a 1-6 team whooped them

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Star4Ever;1142816 said:
Total penalty yardage:

Dallas 153
Skins 41

I don't care which two NFL teams are playing, the penlty differential should never be this bad. If you don't agree, you're an idiot.

:hammer:

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
When he dropped the 4rth down pass against the Giants we lost ALL momemtum. Same ish today when he dropped the TD pass. Oh well, haha as McNabb would say..:bang2::eek::mad::iggles::skins:

NIBGoldenchild

Reaction score
soccerbud;1142717 said:
sure, there were bad calls on both sides of the ball
however, the call in the end of the game had a direct and tangible impact to the outcome of the game

I'll give you that. It was not a 15 yarder, and considering how poor a kicker Novak is, I was surprised he made it from there. Yet for that poster to say the Skins did nothing all game, that is just garbage. He should be ashamed of himself. You show respect to your opponent, whether in victory or defeat.

Bizwah

Reaction score
NIBGoldenchild;1143232 said:
I'll give you that. It was not a 15 yarder, and considering how poor a kicker Novak is, I was surprised he made it from there. Yet for that poster to say the Skins did nothing all game, that is just garbage. He should be ashamed of himself. You show respect to your opponent, whether in victory or defeat.

Oh please!

We have every right to be ticked!

We'll respect you later!

You can't come in here and expect a bunch of ticked off people to slobber all over your stupid lucky team!

Give us a break....

Come back later, and we'll be glad to dissect this sucky game.

But let us yell and get it out of our system now!

NIBGoldenchild

Reaction score
Bizwah;1142731 said:
Did you happen to see the disparity in penalty yardage?

And this is what annoys me....

We get fans from other teams that come over immediately after a loss and try to rationalize things.

Just shut up!

We're ticked....

We have a right to be.

If you want to talk rationally, give us a couple of hours at least.

Then, you'll get better responses.

First of all, I was here for the whole game. YOU WALKED IN IMMEDIATELY AFTER A LOSS, so you can shut up.

The disparity in penalty yardage doesn't mean your team didn't actually commit those infractions. For the majority of them, they did. Not to mention the countless non-calls on holding or non-calls on delay of game. There were non-calls on the Skins as well, but let's not pretend that your team is above being penalized. The vast majority of those penalties were well-deserved.

9xxx11

Reaction score
regardless the outcome we still have a better record than the suckskins......:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: