Cowboys vs Seahawks ***GAME THREAD*** 2nd Half

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Week 13 November 27, 2008 3:15 PM Irving 2nd Half

dallas_helmet.gif
Cowboys vs Seahawks
seattle_helmet.gif

Please share your game comments, observations, and thoughts in this thread...Thank You.

****All other Game related threads will be merged into this thread****

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Anyone with an update on Barber?

RoadRunner

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2446894 said:
now we get to watch the Jewish...er, Jonas Brothers

hooray!

Might as well be the Hansen brothers or Menudo as far as I'm concerned. its all the same crap.

Section446

Reaction score
Marion Barber went to the locker room early with an apparent foot injury late in the first half Thursday. The Barbarian had his foot examined on the sideline briefly before jogging off the field. He only missed a short final drive, so it's unclear if the injury was serious. Barber had 28 yards and a score in the first half.
That was associate athletic trainer Britt Brown, not an equipment guy, they showed checking out Marion Barber's shoe. We'll pass on word about what's up with Barber as soon as we get it.

This is all I can find.

khiladi

Reaction score
My man Holland is holding his ground... Give him a couple more games, we should be baller at OL... The last few series was some pretty crappy play-calling by Garrett... He should have run more on first down...

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
pretty solid first half all the way around save a few things:

1) shoddy pass coverage on a few too many plays

2) pass protection started breaking down for us vs the blitz on those last couple of drives

3) FREAKING HORRIBLE CALL on the intentional grounding. Probably cost us a FG or possibly a TD

4) Gotta keep our fingers crossed on Barber, we just cant lose him.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
windward;2446896 said:
Hope Barber's OK.

Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that two stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me no injury come to Marion Barber! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
khiladi;2446905 said:
My man Holland is holding his ground... Give him a couple more games, we should be baller at OL... The last few series was some pretty crappy play-calling by Garrett... He should have run more on first down...
I agree. He definitely seems to be better than Proctologist.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
DallasEast;2446910 said:
Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that two stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me no injury come to Marion Barber! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!

Awesome

But Krom is spelled with a K

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Never heard the Jonas Brothers before. Don't guess I was missing anything.,

khiladi

Reaction score
PBJTime;2446912 said:
I agree. He definitely seems to be better than Proctologist.

The guy doesn't get pushed back by one defender, unlike Proctor... Notice how Flozell hasn't been beat yet on the edge....

Section446

Reaction score
They sound like a bunch of fruit cakes; but the graphics Fox keeps putting on the field are awesome.