Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks Pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tristan

Reaction score
If we elect to recieve the kickoff again, thus giving our opponent the chance at back to back scoring drives at end and begining half, again, well then im gonna have trouble "keeping it within the guidelines" driving me insane

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let's go, bros. We got a good track record with it pre-game. This is the only time you can make contact with my fist and not have a very bad day.

We're winning out through the Super Bowl.

Throw it up ...

brofist-bro-fist-fist-bump-1c-clipart.png

Go Cowboys.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Dear all mighty, please help me contain myself. Help me to refrain from going off on idiots calling for Romo, and help this defense. Please, put stickem on the hands of our receivers and continue to allow the fans of our great stadium to run Seattle out of Dallas with an L, and last but not least, keep the sun out of our eyes today. Thank you

aria

Reaction score
Just bet a nice chunk on the Over on Zeke. O/U for his total rushing yards is 104 1/2. Money in the bank!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bengals did their part, Saints did their part.
TB let us down for the 4th time.

But still we need to do our part and win the last 2.
Thing is do the Panthers have something to play for next week to beat the Falcons, other than ruining their playoff hopes. Or do they care.

Go Boys!!!!!!

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
Didn't matter what happened in the early games, so long as we win tonight, Playoff hopes would have still been alive next week. Things became a little better because of the earlier games ( Lions & Falcons lose ) to make our chances even better. Just handle your business today & next week & hope that the Falcons lay another egg next week & we'll have some teams shaking in their boots as we enter the post-season. Lets GET IT DONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.