Cowboys Vs Texans ***Game Thread***

SPHawk

Reaction score
BlueStar22;1092201 said:
don't like hwat New Orleans is doing. Hope Carney doesn't blow it.

Lets run the ball and fumble it. Or we could score and give the Eagles the ball back with time left. Good play calling imo

T-New41

Shut 'em Down
Reaction score
Saints running the clock. Going for the game winning field goal....

It's....

GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Eagles & Skins fallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
glad we won...looked really bad in 1st half...better in 2nd half

when we can run the ball and de-emphasize Bledsoe we can play ok

gotta fix the pass rush though, although it appeared Ellis got hosed out of a sack late in the game...great run defense today, although the Texans havent really ran on anybody else either

David

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
Got back from the stadium a couple of hours ago and just finished unpacking most of the tailgate equipment. We arrived at 6:55 AM and Matt (Danny White) met up with us before the game. Unfortunately, the weather limited much of the tailgating enjoyment.

Here's my rambling tidbits before I pass out:

First off, the weather was miserable. Tailgating was harsh with the sideways rain and wind. It's always funny watching a game at Texas Stadium in the rain. You sit in your seats bone dry and look up at the hole in the roof, watching the rain pour through onto the field.

I don't know if this was picked up on TV, but after almost every Bledsoe incompletion there were ruckus boos and chants of "Romo, Romo." Also after T.O.'s 3rd TD, he was jumping up and down and belly bumped Hurd right in front of Parcells. They showed Parcells' reaction on the big screen. Parcells was just shaking his head left and right with a "what an idiot" look on his face. He didn't seem too happy with TO's antics.

Bledsoe missed a ton of wide open receivers. On his first sack of the game, TO was running wide open down the field. Bledsoe never saw him. He consistently played up to his stereotype: holding onto the ball too long, being immobile, missing targets. It's a shame. Quincy Carter consistently missed a lot of wide open receivers, but I don't see Bledsoe doing much better this year than Quincy did in 2003.

The stadium was 3/4 full. Lots of people stayed home I'm sure because of the weather. More tomorrow

Jeff

Little Jr

Reaction score
CowboyJeff;1093730 said:
The stadium was 3/4 full. Lots of people stayed home I'm sure because of the weather. More tomorrow

Jeff

Funny, becasue it looked full to me.