Game Day *** Cowboys vs Texans post-game thread***

Zordon

Reaction score
Coleman and Whitehead earned spots tonight.

Weems is done here.

We are going to cut a couple of good dlinemen this year. The rest of the cuts should be pretty easy.

manster4ever

Reaction score
Coleman and Whitehead earned spots tonight.

Weems is done here.

We are going to cut a couple of good dlinemen this year. The rest of the cuts should be pretty easy.

Details? I didn't get a chance to watch but will do so on the NFL network when they replay it. I'm not sold on Whitehead but he lit it up tonight eh? I've been sold on Coleman for awhile.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
i think some players solidified their spots on the practice squad.

Bishop
Gardener
Mcdemott #62
Gus Johnson
Gates (WR)
K Smith ( if he doesn't make roster)

Zordon

Reaction score
Details? I didn't get a chance to watch but will do so on the NFL network when they replay it. I'm not sold on Whitehead but he lit it up tonight eh? I've been sold on Coleman for awhile.

I had him cut before today too. Still wonder about his durability. But he had a couple of good returns tonight.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I still think we will Claim 2 positions . #1 an offensive tackle , and #2 i don't think we are done in the secondary. I think McCray is gone and we claim someone younger to take his spot.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I admit I was bummed about losing Josh Brent. Not because he was an exceptional player, but because he seemed to be their best bet at one technique. However, with all the unexpected depth along the defensive line, I don't think he would make this team anyway.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
i think some players solidified their spots on the practice squad.

Bishop - Made the Final spot on the team or at minimum PS
Gardener - Not so impressed tonight (Possibly my untrained eye)
Mcdemott #62 - PS.... maybe
Gus Johnson - Malena was every bit as good if not better. PS is not a lock for Johnson. He is just too slow
Gates (WR) - This probably belongs to Porter or Goodley from what I hear on media.. Not sure why
K Smith ( if he doesn't make roster) - I think he makes the team.

Just my .02

Ashwynn

Reaction score
RB will be tough, Keep Dunbar or Malena. Or both? I don't know and glad I don't have to make that call. Leaning towards Malena, just cause we know what we have in Dunbar, at least as far as they have used him, not much. Either way don't think either will be a major contributor this year. I just don't know who to keep out of these two. Tough call. Next few days will be interesting for sure.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Props to my man Funky Cold Malena. I don't know if he will make the team but loved the fight and effort he gave last night.