Twitter: Cowboys Wednesday Practice Report

Bigdog

Reaction score
That 4th guy up from the bottom and 4th guy down from the top on the Cowboys list have not participated in a NFL game all year.

cern

Reaction score
Lot of time between now and game time. Nice to see no one on o-line injured among the backups who've played 3 games in a row.

Creeper

Reaction score
I watched the Eagles-Cards game last night on NFL replay. I will be shocked if the Eagles do not beat the Cowboys by 20 points. First, Hurts looks like Lamar Jackson running the ball. Plus, the Eagles have their receivers and TE back on the field. Alshon Jeffery looks as good as I have ever seen him play, although he gets away with a lot of offensive PI. In fact, the Eagles team gets away with a lot of offensive PI. The Eagles defense is still very strong. Their LBs play well up closes to the LOS and they are quick and active. But, they have some weaknesses if you can block the front 4. The weakness for the Eagles is their OL. They have injuries like the Cowboys. This is why Hurts is a better option than Wentz right now. Hurts is a much better running QB and can escape the pressure turning sacks into long gains. With the Cowboys lack of discipline on defense, we can expect Hurts to break some long runs, maybe even a couple of TDs. His arm is not bad either. He will make some errant throws, but he will also make some nice throws allowing his receivers to catch the jump balls. Goedert and Jeffery are really god at this.

For the Cowboys to win they will need to rush the QB and stay in their rushing lanes.