Cowboys Win (EA simulation)

demirji22

Reaction score
Its with Brad Johnson as the starter.
He had his best game of the season.

catskillthunder

Reaction score
I like the score, but Im thinking of a 17-16 score with a 50 yd Nick Folk winner as time expires.

J-DOG

Reaction score
I didn't even have to turn on the simulation to see that this game was played at Texas Stadium???
Come on...if you are going to fantasize at least get your facts straight!:lmao2:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
That's a pretty interesting look by the simulation. Of course the Madden game is going to have Brad Johnson playing at the way the game BELIEVES he's supposed to play, as in how he supposedly was supposed to be able to play when Dallas made him their backup.

I doubt, very seriously, that this thing was updated to factor in how things have been this year, and that's pretty clear by several of the stats in the game.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Johnson is capable of putting numbers up. I have doubts about it but I'm hoping.

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
Between Madden and the Magic 8 ball.........we're set. :D

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"The Cowboys, in hopes of keeping the Giants D off balance, also ran seven reverses to T.O., gaining 47 yards and one touchdown with their trickery, including the game winner with 7:50 left in the fourth quarter."

Even Jason Garrett's not crazy enough to call seven reverses in a game. Seven screen plays, maybe, but not seven reverses.

Reaction score
catskillthunder;2386892 said:
I like the score, but Im thinking of a 17-16 score with a 50 yd Nick Folk winner as time expires.

nah...

it'll be blocked, returned for a touchdown in OT and folk will be out for the year with a torn meniscus...