Cowboys Win!

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
After watching this game and what I expected. Cowboys won. You guys trying to hang people. Wow. Reality hurts.

People make mistakes, but the fact that the Cowboys won the this game and you're pissed and ready to hang someone? Take your freaking googles off.

Yeah, the Cowboys could have won this game and probably should have, but WOW the Cowboys made a MAJOR statement tonight. Much of the game they didn't have the TOP THREE corners, yet they still almost won the game. If you can't appreciate that, then you are blind as a bat.

Embarrassing. /sigh

Damn, I'm impressed with the Cowboys tonight. FULLY Impressed. Wow, damnit, I'm excited!!!

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
I'm excited as well. It's just disappointing to have a game not many thought we could/would win within our grasp and let it slip away.

Good things to look forward to though!

The Emperor

Marcus Aurelius Maximus
Reaction score
Romo making boneheaded decisions in the clutch is impressive to you?

It was just like the Steelers game in 2008. But the thing is WE KNOW Romo can do better, a la Eagles 2009, Giants 2006, Commanders 2008.

When the game is tied and we've got the ball with less than a minute remaining, watch out.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
No they didn't win. Moral Victories are for losers. Don't become disillusioned thinking that because the team played well for the most part that we're contenders. There are only 16 of these games. When you have the opportunity to win one, you'd better get it done. Giving away games could have you on the outside looking in come January.

popp1234

Reaction score
Sam I Am;4103719 said:
After watching this game and what I expected. Cowboys won. You guys trying to hang people. Wow. Reality hurts.

People make mistakes, but the fact that the Cowboys won the this game and you're pissed and ready to hang someone? Take your freaking googles off.

Yeah, the Cowboys could have won this game and probably should have, but WOW the Cowboys made a MAJOR statement tonight. Much of the game they didn't have the TOP THREE corners, yet they still almost won the game. If you can't appreciate that, then you are blind as a bat.

Embarrassing. /sigh

Damn, I'm impressed with the Cowboys tonight. FULLY Impressed. Wow, damnit, I'm excited!!!

Wade, is that you?

Wayne02

Reaction score
BlueStar22;4103754 said:
No they didn't win. Moral Victories are for losers. Don't become disillusioned thinking that because the team played well for the most part that we're contenders. There are only 16 of these games. When you have the opportunity to win one, you'd better get it done. Giving away games could have you on the outside looking in come January.

^^^^^^^^ This

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
How does that "should've won" column figure into the W and L columns when playoff spots are awarded? Please explain.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Sam I Am;4103719 said:

Embarrassing. /sigh

I'm going to play devils advocate here and mention they're also playing against a so-so QB. Seems like a really mean thing to say, and honestly I really do think the job they did was appreciable, but it's still a problem. I really believe if a Brees / Brady are up against that secondary we're in terrible shape by the 4th. Just look at what happened to the Colts.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Star4Ever;4103865 said:
How does that "should've won" column figure into the W and L columns when playoff spots are awarded? Please explain.

6 and 10 last year. Got a clue? Probably not. /sigh

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sam I Am;4103719 said:

Embarrassing. /sigh

Exactly! I hate that we loss, it sucks but the truth is we learned that this team is pretty good tonight. With no off-season, no OTAs, no mini-camps, a new defensive coordinator and 3 of our top cornerbacks out most of the game, I am very proud of what this team did. We just need to eliminate the stupid mistakes and we can beat anyone.

#reality

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Reality;4103888 said:
Exactly! I hate that we loss, it sucks but the truth is we learned that this team is pretty good tonight. With no off-season, no OTAs, no mini-camps, a new defensive coordinator and 3 of our top cornerbacks out most of the game, I am very proud of what this team did. We just need to eliminate the stupid mistakes and we can beat anyone.

#reality
I am too, I'm mainly bothered by a mistake Romo should known better than to do by now and the fact that at one point the game really felt like it was in our hands.