CowboysZone is a Class Act

Reaction score
I have been a frequent visitor of this Cowboy link and others over the past few years. This link consists of great posters with a modicum of whining and griping which when it does happen is mostly very entertaining! We have all suffered together with the Cowboy losses and were all blissful when wins have occurred (not too many over the past 5-6 years). The moderaters have kept the "trash talk to a minimun and dumped those infrequent visitors who try to interfere with our daily cowboy fanfare! As an ancient Cowboy fan I just felt like it was time to vent a little bit...........and to top it off I recently got a birthday email from the Zone to top off a great week with the win over the Eagles. My hat is off to all you! :bow:

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Actually this board is made up of a lot of whiners and a modicum of great posters. Even after a win, we wanna fire everyone associated with the team most of the time. Dont ask me why. It gets old really fast.

But welcome to the board and enjoy.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
MinnesotaCowboy said:
I have been a frequent visitor of this Cowboy link and others over the past few years. This link consists of great posters with a modicum of whining and griping which when it does happen is mostly very entertaining! We have all suffered together with the Cowboy losses and were all blissful when wins have occurred (not too many over the past 5-6 years). The moderaters have kept the "trash talk to a minimun and dumped those infrequent visitors who try to interfere with our daily cowboy fanfare! As an ancient Cowboy fan I just felt like it was time to vent a little bit...........and to top it off I recently got a birthday email from the Zone to top off a great week with the win over the Eagles. My hat is off to all you! :bow:
Thank you Minnesota. I think you are our oldest member here and I enjoy your posts very much. You've always brought class to this forum.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
MinnesotaCowboy said:

Thanks MC... everyone puts in a lot of hard work here... mods and posters alike...

I want to wish you a belated happy 71st birthday... I noticed it the other day but didn't know when you would be around. :toast:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks for the kind words and hope you post more. :cool: :starspin

followthestar

Reaction score
71 years old - congratulations Minny!!! And thank you for the props to the Forum even tho i'm not involved - its a great place to get news, exchange ideas, and meet fellow fans. Its people like you who make it the outstanding site that it is... Hats off to ya!!!!

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Hey..belated Happy Birthday. Nice to know there's yet another among the members who knows his Cowboy history.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Finally! someone on board....older than me. Welcome...