******* CowboysZone will be UPGRADED on FRIDAY! *******

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboysZone will be UPGRADED very SOON!

We have put this off for a couple of years, but we are finally at a point where we need to upgrade the software behind CowboysZone.

The new software is a complete rewrite of the current software, but fortunately by the same people who developed the software currently powering CowboysZone.

The main issue with this upgrade is that it will require me to completely rebuild, redesign, re-theme and re-customize the site from scratch.

Because this process may take an extended period of time, my plan is to get the site back online with the default theme as quickly as possible while I work on the design and customizations in the days that follow.

In other words, CowboysZone will look plain and generic for a short time after the conversion!

I know that will freak out some people and will lead to the inevitable "I hate this!" and "bring back the old site" responses from a few members, but eventually I will get the site fully themed and configured so hopefully most members will be happy with it.

During this process there will be several features and functions, many of which I custom developed, that will not be available initially or for a while. I will focus on those once the new site theme and design has been created.

On the bright side, this upgrade will add new features that I think many of you will enjoy.

I ask that everyone PLEASE BE PATIENT during this process!

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The site upgrade is scheduled to happen later today/tonight.

During this time, the site will be offline for a little while, and when it returns online it will be the new version of the site.

It is likely that you will need to LOGIN again so ..

Make sure your ACCOUNT has a valid EMAIL address!

Due to all of the work required to complete the upgrade process after the new site goes live, LOGIN SUPPORT will NOT be available!

Anyone not able to login to their account will be unable to use the site for an extended period of time, possibly days or longer!

Status
Not open for further replies.