Cowherd

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
hear on his sound bites for his show that he thinks the Cowboys are the best team in the league right now because of overcoming injurys and how the D is playing. WOW an ESPN reporter talking good about the Boys. I am sure they don't know about this.lol:D

Boysboy

Reaction score
Romo2Owens4six;2499362 said:
hear on his sound bites for his show that he thinks the Cowboys are the best team in the league right now because of overcoming injurys and how the D is playing. WOW an ESPN reporter talking good about the Boys. I am sure they don't know about this.lol:D

Personally, I would prefer the national media being in someone else's jockstrap b/c it's easier for us to focus better.

BTW-aren't most of the national media gushing over the Eagles now? I hope so.

jchap

Reaction score
This guy's shtick is jumping around trying to piss large segements of his audience off with overboard and generalized statements. I'm sure he was just targeting the east coast today.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score

I don't think the Cowboys are the best team right now. I think they defense is playing incredible right now, but they and the Ravens were beat by the Steelers even though the Cowboys and Ravens were winning the game. Good teams play great, great teams win tough games. The Steelers won two games they were losing in the final minutes.

Steelers are a better team, but I'm not sure their the best team either!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
nyc;2499420 said:
I don't think the Cowboys are the best team right now. I think they defense is playing incredible right now, but they and the Ravens were beat by the Steelers even though the Cowboys and Ravens were winning the game. Good teams play great, great teams win tough games. The Steelers won two games they were losing in the final minutes.

I guess there is no best team so it should be a wild finish to the season.

2much2soon

Reaction score
nyc;2499420 said:

I try to remain objective about Dallas. But I really believe on a neutral field, Dallas probably wipes up the Steelers. Maybe by as much a 3tds.
The weather in Pitts beat Dallas as much as the Steelers.
Pitts might still of gotten their 3 tds in better weather but Dallas probably gets at least 5 td under decent weather conditions.
I mean really, Dallas' 3rd string rookie RB gets more yards on Pitts vaunted defense than any other back this season?
And this is why?
Because Dallas has too many offensive weapons for Pitts to contend with.
Under any weather conditions except the absolute worst, this Dallas team will run wild offensively against Pitts.
And I believe I will be proved right in February.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
2much2soon;2499442 said:
I try to remain objective about Dallas. But I really believe on a neutral field, Dallas probably wipes up the Steelers. Maybe by as much a 3tds.
Pitts might still of gotten their 3 tds in better weather but Dallas probably gets at least 5 td under decent weather conditions.
I mean really, Dallas' 3rd string rookie RB gets more yards on Pitts vaunted defense than any other back this season?
And this is why?
Under any weather conditions except the absolute worst, this Dallas team will run wild offensively against Pitts.

That statement is nowhere close to being objective.

When the Cowboys were on a slide, Colin Cowherd criticized the City of Dallas, Jerry Jones and Wade Phillips every chance he got.

I don't trust anything he says.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
2much2soon;2499442 said:
And this is why?

I think the Steelers defense is better than the Giants, yet the Cowboys didn't light up the Giants for 5TDs in 70 degree weather last Sunday.

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score

Its a conspiracy!

morieeel

Reaction score

Guess he didn't get that memo.
http://img510.*************/img510/2872/motivation2jh1.jpg

Boysboy

Reaction score
nyc;2499420 said:

The Steelers should beat Tennessee next week. As long as they stack the box and blitz the **** out of Collins, they should win by double digits.

IOW-they should have the AFC #1 seed locked up at year's end.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2499365 said:
Typical. That guy loves to jump on bandwagons.

........big time.

Hey, they gotta have somebody kissing our butts from ESPN. Probably a bonus in it for him.