Coyle ROY's

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Rookie Offensive Player of the Year
Heath Miller - TE – Steelers – Big play weapon has coupled with Roethlisberger to form a dangerous pair that defenses will have to start giving special attention.

Rookie Defensive Player of the Year
Odell Thurman - LB - Bengals - Giving Marvin Lewis the sideline to sideline banger his defense has needed the past two seasons

Wow - was long on both guys...... Damn wanted both as our #2....

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
Why would you want Heath Miller when we already have a top 5 TE?

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Imagine two Wittens?

I advocated Heath if he fell to us in 2. And that would have been an all world pick....

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
daboysin06 said:
Why would you want Heath Miller when we already have a top 5 TE?
exactly what i was thinking, also we have a great back up in Capmbell cause of his excellent blocking and occasional clutch catches

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
Da Hammer said:
exactly what i was thinking, also we have a great back up in Capmbell cause of his excellent blocking and occasional clutch catches

Yep, what good does 3 awesome TEs do us if only 1 or 2 can get on the field. Id much rather have taken Thurman, or Blackstock, something like that in round 2, not another TE!

joseephuss

Reaction score
Nors said:
Rookie Offensive Player of the Year
Heath Miller - TE – Steelers – Big play weapon has coupled with Roethlisberger to form a dangerous pair that defenses will have to start giving special attention.

Rookie Defensive Player of the Year
Odell Thurman - LB - Bengals - Giving Marvin Lewis the sideline to sideline banger his defense has needed the past two seasons

Wow - was long on both guys...... Damn wanted both as our #2....

Weren't you pushing for Miller with the #11 pick? :D