Yeagermeister;2052711 said:
You'd have to know the history behind that statement to make it even funnier :D

I don't think I want to know!

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2052711 said:
You'd have to know the history behind that statement to make it even funnier :D

I figured it would be that he broke the chair if the picks didn't go the way he wanted.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
When I posted the BP cheerleader pic Hos started laughing so hard he broke his chair. :laugh2:

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Hostile;2052532 said:
Keyshawn is at the Draft.

I think I just threw up in my mouth.

kofq5.jpg

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2052731 said:
When I posted the BP cheerleader pic Hos started laughing so hard he broke his chair. :laugh2:
The chair didn't just break. I freaking destroyed that chair. I went over backwards and it disintegrated. The more pieces of it I picked up the harder I was laughing. It took me three trips to the dumpster to haul what was left of that chair out. It was that far gone.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Hostile;2052830 said:
The chair didn't just break. I freaking destroyed that chair. I went over backwards and it disintegrated. The more pieces of it I picked up the harder I was laughing. It took me three trips to the dumpster to haul what was left of that chair out. It was that far gone.

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v316/Yeagermeister/bradpaint.jpg

:muttley:

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
Hostile;2052830 said:

Damn, that is hilarious. :laugh2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
HardHittin'Witten;2052852 said:
I'm just picturing this unfold and keep cracking up.
Imagine me lying on the floor in a pile of chair rubble, unable to get up from laughing and breaking the arm rests trying and you've got it.