Crayton or Green ???

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Will the Crayton vs Green emergency QB debate get has heated and as stupid as all the others have the last 5 years?

I am starting to think that us fans will only not invent a QB controversy (and fight) if there is only one QB on the roster .....

Go Generic Dallas QB!!!!

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Crayton is #3 wr, Green the pr/kr; so they would have to be on the active 45 to play. Anyone using the emergency qb spot could only be the emergency qb.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
zrinkill said:
Will the Crayton vs Green emergency QB debate get has heated and as stupid as all the others have the last 5 years?

I am starting to think that us fans will only not invent a QB controversy (and fight) if there is only one QB on the roster .....

Go Generic Dallas QB!!!!
WE don't need a Crayton Green controversy...we have a great Bledsoe vs. Romo one going on already. We only need one at a time but you are right...we do have to have a QB controversy to keep eveyone sharp :D

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
speedkilz88 said:
Crayton is #3 wr, Green the pr/kr; so they would have to be on the active 45 to play. Anyone using the emergency qb spot could only be the emergency qb.
Well if we only carry two QBs on the roster that becomes irrelevant. If we only have two and both go down then whoever comes in would be in effect the "emergency QB".

joseephuss

Reaction score
I think they are going to brink back Woody Dantzler just to be the emergency QB.