Cringiest video of All Time

Mannix

Reaction score
Promise me that you will not punch out of this video until the performance begins, and I will promise you that you'll want to hunt me down and kick me square in the nutz....by I can also promise, that you'll be sending his to all your friends within five (5) minutes of watching....enjoy!!!

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Promise me that you will not punch out of this video until the performance begins, and I will promise you that you'll want to hunt me down and kick me square in the nutz....by I can also promise, that you'll be sending his to all your friends within five (5) minutes of watching....enjoy!!!

I'm debating whether to report you or not for posting that, LOL. Sadly spent a whole evening watching these, kind of sad and funny at the same time

Big_D

Reaction score
He has no self awareness whatsoever. He’s become a laughing stock trying to get back into the public eye. That performance on the morning show was comic gold. And the Michael Jackson shtick certainly isn’t helping his case. He’s an embarrassment who has no idea when to call it quits or at least pursue something else besides music. It’s clearly not his thing.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I'll do you guys one better and link you to the actual music video. :muttley:

This can't be real. Watch the dance sequence at 1:55. :lmao: