Curious about Cowboy fan support in Jax?

DBoys

Reaction score
A lot of places Cowboy fans will take over a stadium does anyone know how we fare in Jacksonville?

k19

Reaction score
Better then they will since they have to block off sections just to get home games televised :D

DBoys

Reaction score
k19 said:
Better then they will since they have to block off sections just to get home games televised :D

Are you serious? That is to funny!

maxsports

Reaction score
When I bought my block of tickets for the game, the Jags said this has been the biggest game for them besides Pittsburgh in years. There will be tons of Cowboy fans there!!!

cowboyed

Reaction score
I'll be there and before Directv a number of us went to the Sports Bar on Beach Blvd. It was pretty cool back about 8 years ago.

cowboyed

Reaction score
I agree wolfpack. I was fortunate to get two club seat tickets through a vendor at work. This is a once in a lifetime gift and opportunity. When I lived in Dallas I go to see a couple of games most notably the Rams beating us in the post season in the early 80s.

I have grudgingly gone to a couple of Jaguar games with a football crazy previous employer. I was always secretely cheering the Jaguar opposition.
There are a bunch of Cowboy fans in the Southeast Region and I am sure we will make a good showing.

Regards and good luck to us.