big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
833f78e5396370d1e5e1d854535ab30e.gif

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Oooh let's almost go get OBJ, dang too cheap went to the bills! Sounds familiar!

blueblood70

Reaction score

how does a team get to opertae in the RED. Over the cap??

shouldn't that be fine and make them trade a player away, cut a player, or something. Odd too me..this isn't the NBA, its a HARD Cap.

also browns at 33mil, thought all teams have to spend a certain level, i know as soon as watson is on the book next year for big money most of that is swallowed up but didn't know its legal to hold onto that much,

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
how does a team get to opertae in the RED. Over the cap??

shouldn't that be fine and make them trade a player away, cut a player, or something. Odd too me..this isn't the NBA, its a HARD Cap.

also browns at 33mil, thought all teams have to spend a certain level, i know as soon as watson is on the book next year for big money most of that is swallowed up but didn't know its legal to hold onto that much,

I don’t think Watson is on the books yet this season. When he joins the team active roster, that number will go down.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I don’t think Watson is on the books yet this season. When he joins the team active roster, that number will go down.
its cheap deal like 10mil, still there are rules seems to me not being followed on both extremes.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
It's annoying how quickly the Eagles recovered from the Chip Kelly era and the Wentz contract without breaking a sweat. Did they even have to lose a FA due to dead cap space? Seems like they're in on every trade rumor regardless

Jipper

Reaction score
It's annoying how quickly the Eagles recovered from the Chip Kelly era and the Wentz contract without breaking a sweat. Did they even have to lose a FA due to dead cap space? Seems like they're in on every trade rumor regardless

add to that, they have a top 10 pick bc NO sucks