Cut Newman a break

playmakers

Reaction score
He had a bad game, his first since his bad sophmore season. He just looked like he wasn't playing with any techinque and was doing everything on his own. The second td in the endzone he got all turned around and showed no techique. The 3rd td, well almost, the long one to Moss im refering too here. Can you imagine how hard it is to cover when your playing 10 yards off and the recievers gets a free release with the speed of Moss? Impossible. Grrr with the scheme but wont get into that here. Anyway I hope everyone can cut him a break.

Boysboy

Reaction score
playmakers;2298177 said:
He had a bad game, his first since his bad sophmore season. He just looked like he wasn't playing with any techinque and was doing everything on his own. The second td in the endzone he got all turned around and showed no techique. The 3rd td, well almost, the long one to Moss im refering too here. Can you imagine how hard it is to cover when your playing 10 yards off and the recievers gets a free release with the speed of Moss? Impossible. Grrr with the scheme but wont get into that here. Anyway I hope everyone can cut him a break.

There are 2, and ONLY 2 Cowboy killers in the NFCE-Lito Sheppard and Santana Moss.

I hate to admit it, but get used to it.