News: CW: Dallas Cowboys vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers odds, tips and betting trends

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Hmmmm… I don’t like betting on my own team but that looks like a good bet. Take the Under. Everyone is thinking last year, but both defenses are stout and going to take advantage of offensive line issues

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Hmmmm… I don’t like betting on my own team but that looks like a good bet. Take the Under. Everyone is thinking last year, but both defenses are stout and going to take advantage of offensive line issues
thats what I was thinking, the ou is 50 I think

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I see Brady constantly running for his life if rookie Sam Williams is played more than expected. Let Sam and Micah pin their ears back, come after Brady hard and often and get his feathers ruffled enough to consider retiring after the game once and for all.

Run, Brady, run!!! Go home to Gisele!!

f2-A73-KY5-Rtk7-S.gif

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I see Brady constantly running for his life if rookie Sam Williams is played more than expected. Let Sam and Micah pin their ears back, come after Brady hard and often and get his feathers ruffled enough to consider retiring after the game once and for all.

Run, Brady, run!!! Go home to Gisele!!

f2-A73-KY5-Rtk7-S.gif
I think he’s going to play with fire just to prove to gazelle he still belongs. That’s the scary thing

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The line opened with Tampa -1 1/2. That means the big money went on Tampa moving it to - 2 1/2.

The bet is still taking Tampa. Now if the line moves past 3 then that’s when you MIGHT consider taking Dallas.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
offensive lines for both teams are really shaky. Should be a lower scoring game.