News: CW: PFF's draft recommendations for Cowboys' 'ugly' defense

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
PFF's draft recommendations for Cowboys' 'ugly' defense

USATSI_15236974.jpg

Pro Football Focus has analyzed the Cowboys roster top to bottom and come away with a conclusion that was obvious to anyone who watched the team for more than a few quarters this season. The new de

Read Full Story

baltcowboy

Reaction score
PFF's draft recommendations for Cowboys' 'ugly' defense

USATSI_15236974.jpg

Pro Football Focus has analyzed the Cowboys roster top to bottom and come away with a conclusion that was obvious to anyone who watched the team for more than a few quarters this season. The new de

Read Full Story
I actually agree with Pro Football Focus take on last years defense. Hill was atrocious last season and the defense improved when Gallimore started playing.

Gaede

Reaction score
Man, I am really not a fan of some of the top defensive players they listed here. I like Surtain, am only warming up to Farely, Barmore and JOK, but the rest of the guys are barf

Sydla

Reaction score
When a writeup of a player you want a team to take at 10 says, "he never really put it altogether at Michigan.............."

That's not exactly what I want to hear about the DE I just took with the 10th pick. Pass.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
When a writeup of a player you want a team to take at 10 says, "he never really put it altogether at Michigan.............."

That's not exactly what I want to hear about the DE I just took with the 10th pick. Pass.

talk about Taco 2.0