News: CW: See how Kellen Moore stole sneaky run, allows Cowboys to turn tide vs Eagles

Pass2Run

Reaction score
That was a great call by Moore. I was pretty sure McCarthy had a leash on him, which could be the only reason Dallas kept running the ball even when it wasn't really working. In the end, it worked...

We need more of these kinds of plays.

Plays like this one, and the 13 set with the TEs out wide, could do some damage. Cowboys need to shift in and out of several personnel formations. They have the players to do it.

Also, motion helps the offense, almost every time they have a guy in motion, it seems to be a better result.

They need to learn a few new plays each week.

75boyz

Reaction score
But according to many experts here, Moore is an incompetent goof

Yup you're right.
This year's pre-determined scapegoat and T-shirt theme: "It's Kellen's fault."
I am not a huge fan boy but just a few here might try looking at this little thing called Quarterback decision making. While the ball is still in his hand.

Regardless of the route run.
The concept/route design.
Or the play call in general.
Stop/pause the All-22, see that the ball is still in Dak's hand, survey the multiple options at pass catcher or running room...
And ask yourself how did his real time decision impress you?
It's being ignored by the masses for some reason so I will continue to rant on it.

Quarterback decision making.
It's slightly important, lol.

REGARDLESS what play was called by the OC.

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yup you're right.
This year's pre-determined scapegoat and T-shirt theme: "It's Kellen's fault."
I am not a huge fan boy but just a few here might try looking at this little thing called Quarterback decision making. While the ball is still in his hand.

Regardless of the route run.
The concept/route design.
Or the play call in general.
Stop/pause the All-22, see that the ball is still in Dak's hand, survey the multiple options at pass catcher or running room...
And ask yourself how did his real time decision impress you?
It's being ignored by the masses for some reason so I will continue to rant on it.

Quarterback decision making.
It's slightly important, lol.

REGARDLESS what play was called by the OC.
There are some things that Kellen's offense does that just doesn't make sense. To me I don't understand how its 3rd and 2 and you go ZERO backs....

Jarntt

Reaction score
In retrospect it was awesome and helped win the game but If we didn’t convert the game was over. It was a bad decision from a risk reward perspective IMO. Even if we get the first there was no guarantee of points from where we were on the field. We could have punted and still won. If we don’t convert it was unlikely we had a chance to win.

Last edited: