CZ Contest: Buzzword for Anti-Cowboys homer

VCDefectors

Benched
Reaction score
All great writers and journalists do it. Radio talk show hosts make a career out of it. Sociologists do it. Politicians can't survive without it. That is, the ability to take some social phenomonon and coin a buzzword for it.

It's long past due for the creation of a buzzword that captures the essence of all of these Anti-Cowboys homers out there. I'm not talking about someone who simply hates the Cowboys and is upfront about it. But I'm talking about people who, for whatever reason, can't give full credit to the Dallas Cowboys for their success. It's always bad ref calls, lucky breaks, gloom and doom for the Cowboys right around the corner, or even better, just ignoring the Cowboys success in favor of exaggerating the small successes of a Cowboys losing opponent, as sports "journalist" Michael Silver just did in this Pulitzer Prize-winning article.

I don't mean to sound bitter about this. I just think it would be nice to have a buzzword for this phenomenon in the interest of saving time (i.e. typing in single buzzword that all Cowboys fan recognize vs. paragraphs of needless explanations.).

Your thoughts.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
When Collinsworth was describing the pass interference against Austin, he said "he had his hand on the shoulder, but we didn't see that dramatic jerk."

I thought "what's Skip Bayless got to do with it?" :D