CZ Twitter User Thread

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
With football getting back underway, I will once again be a mainstay on the site to the pleasure and dismay of some.

Anyways, I remember back last year during the season there was a thread that listed the members on the forum and their respective Twitter handles.

I was hoping that we could start one up again, as over the past year I have found myself to become more and more fond of Twitter and it's capabilities.

I figure we can use this thread to post our Twitter handle and follow new people who love the Cowboys and get a few new followers in the process.

Mine is RichieZ23

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
With all due respect to whatever Mod who moved the thread, no one is going to see this thread if it's buried in the Members forum.

I remember last year it was stickied at the top of the Fan Zone page, however at the time I was not active on Twitter.

Can't we just sticky it again for the season to help our members follow each other on Twitter?

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NextGenBoys;4013359 said:
With all due respect to whatever Mod who moved the thread, no one is going to see this thread if it's buried in the Members forum.

I remember last year it was stickied at the top of the Fan Zone page, however at the time I was not active on Twitter.

Can't we just sticky it again for the season to help our members follow each other on Twitter?

This is not Cowboys related, it is members related which is why it was moved to this forum. The only other option would be to move it to the advertisement zone since you are advertising your twitter page to get more followers.

#reality

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Reality;4013699 said:
This is not Cowboys related, it is members related which is why it was moved to this forum. The only other option would be to move it to the advertisement zone since you are advertising your twitter page to get more followers.

#reality

I realize it's not Cowboys news, but I feel it is Cowboys related as I would bet the majority of the people at CZ use Twitter in a similar fashion that they use CZ -- talking Cowboys.

I do not want to come across as if I'm advertising *MY* twitter page. That is not the reason.

It is for me to FOLLOW more people, so I can have more Cowboys related posts in my timeline. I can see however, how you could see the post as me wanting to increase my followers. I don't have twitter so I can feel good about my number of followers. That's not what Twitter is there for.

btw, love the hashtag followed by reality. Nice touch on the Twitter thread lol.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Four posts.

What a waste of a thread. If I could find the thread from last year, I'd just use that.

TheCowboy

Reaction score
I don't know why but I can't edit my post above. My new twitter is cowboys2497

I will follow for follow

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;4019494 said:
Four posts.

What a waste of a thread. If I could find the thread from last year, I'd just use that.

If I remember correctly the thread you are referring to was for players and posters just added theirs in the thread. I don't believe it was a thread just for posters.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Reality;4013699 said:

#reality

So. #reality. I got a question for you Mr God here:

Which post was MORE relevant in the "Cowboys" related forum:

A. The twitter post here
B. Your own #reality post of I Told You So or whatever that was

...isn't that where your post was about that? MR. #reality?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I have a twitter account that I have never posted on or anything. Maybe I'll try and look it up and follow some of you fine folks here at CZ and such.

I've never used it so I dont really know how it works though.

alby

Reaction score
What's everyone's twitter handle?

There are a few members that I would love to follow (if you have an account).

Personally, I've retired my facebook and I'm exclusively on twitter nowadays.

www.twitter.com/alnguyen84

Follow me if you want some major complaining / praising re: Cowboys, Mavericks, Rangers, Stars =]

I guess I also frequently mention how much I hate San Antonio, law school, and how the two are combined in my life.

:starspin

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
MikeyVooDoo

don't tweet a lot...but everything is obviously pure gold ;)