Twitter: D. Lawrence officially activated from IR; S Taylor Coyle added from PS

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I’m hoping that along with players returning (and being called up), we’ll see some on-field improvement. Then maybe we can start to regain the much-needed momentum we lost in our recent defeats.
Yeah I get it, Cowboys officially activate the need to become relevant among NFL contenders :flagwave:

Blackthorn

Reaction score
DeMarcus Lawrence looked great on the bits and pieces of video that was released the past few week. He hopefully will be at 100%. Parsons and D-Law will be impressive. Next week the team will activate Gregory. Fingers crossed that these activations will make the D-line elite.

Go Dallas!!!
:clap:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
S, Tyler Coyle has speed to burn. I hope he works out well in a bid to contribute something in the limited reps he's apt to be awarded.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
A COVID-19 replacement player being brought up from the practice squad doesn't have to be the same position as the player they are replacing? That seems odd to me.

Carson

Reaction score
A COVID-19 replacement player being brought up from the practice squad doesn't have to be the same position as the player they are replacing? That seems odd to me.
I believe they will have Nsehke as backup

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score

What if it's a CB who mainly plays special teams and the next guy up in that role is a WR?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
What if it's a CB who mainly plays special teams and the next guy up in that role is a WR?
Okay, if that's the case then it's understandable but that's not the case here. Steele is the one being replaced, not a ST guy.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Tyler Coyle Baby!!! This the Rookie Safety I like the most. I think he can play both spots, but it's probably just STs tonight as Wright is out. KJ should be a gunner on punt team tonight.

I like #38 got to play last game, and maybe these guys can get some snaps at some point in the defense. Cowboys have 3 FAs at Safety this offseason, and money is tight...would be awesome if one of these guys show something.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

It just opens a roster spot. It's up to the team how it uses the spot.

buddieluver

Reaction score
Coyle played pretty well in the preseason. I saw potential with him. I would not be surprised if he were to start at safety next year. Might be grooming him for Neal’s position. SS/LB tweener.

I agree I have seen enough of Thompson and that 4.8 speed. Let’s roll with the 4.3 guy with the 39’ vertical.