D-Ware on NFL Live...

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Dingo05;1832114 said:
...after this break. On ESPN right now.

The Chunky Soup display is distracting and reminiscent of Donovan McNabb.

Reaction score
Great stuff, Sean just said he believes Ware is the best LB in the NFL, I definitely agree with that!

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;1832127 said:
Great stuff, Sean just said he believes Ware is the best LB in the NFL, I definitely agree with that!
sean is full of **** if merriman was on nfl live he would say merriman. sean is a week to week homer of a player/team who just won an impressive game. stupid backup qb.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Rampage;1832133 said:
sean is full of **** if merriman was on nfl live he would say merriman. sean is a week to week homer of a player/team who just won an impressive game. stupid backup qb.
haha its funny cause its true...

Bill Wooten

Reaction score
Rampage;1832133 said:

Hopefully, he didn't show Ware the pictures of his junk on his cell phone.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Funny thing is, I doubt that that whiny ***** Meshawn will have the cajones to call out Ware for praising Wade's coaching style. Or tell Ware to just "leave Bill alone".

SS

:star:

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
I would have to agree......Ware is all over the place....does it alll.....and deserves to be called the best!

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I'd say Ware is one of the best, not "the best", I still think he has room to get better, which is scary.