Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Bears!!

THEBEARSRULE

Reaction score
FavreToWalker said:
Jonathan Quinn passes for 400 yards and chicago wins. :D

Bears force 10 turnovers, 3 more than the Giants did to the Commanders. Brunell throws 4 INT, Portis fumbles 3 times, Coles fumbles 3 times!!!

FavreToWalker

Benched
Reaction score
THEBEARSRULE said:
Bears force 10 turnovers, 3 more than the Giants did to the Commanders. Brunell throws 4 INT, Portis fumbles 3 times, Coles fumbles 3 times!!!

Do the bears play the skins this year?

THEBEARSRULE

Reaction score
errr here we go again

Eddie George up the middle, Urlacher lays the big hit causing the fumble, Mike Brown rushes off the sidelines with an achilles injury, grabs the ball and goes 75 yards for a TD!

FavreToWalker

Benched
Reaction score
THEBEARSRULE said:
errr here we go again

Eddie George up the middle, Urlacher lays the big hit causing the fumble, Mike Brown rushes off the sidelines with an achilles injury, grabs the ball and goes 75 yards for a TD!

LOL no wait Grossman runs for a td on a sprained knee for 75 yards and a touchdown. :D

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
HA!....I skins fan on a cowboys forum poking fun at a bears fan.....what a night ;)

skins 30 bears 6......Champ is gone & so is booker you don't have a chance :cool:

THEBEARSRULE

Reaction score
i enjoyed watchin the skins lose on national television. not as much as i enjoyed getting the 25 dollars from the bet i placed on you guys losing :D