Benched
Reaction score
10108348.jpg

Football withdrawels are a *****....... :banghead:

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Hey Aggieland.

What are your feelings about the possibility of Aaron's little bro Jason being given a little-look see this summer?

He's a player who wasn't able to earn and keep a full time job in NY a similar scheme to Zim's..a base 4-3 cover two. But he darn well has some skills. And some speed.

Not saying he is going to supplant a Burnett, but lb depth is critical now, and Glenn is worth the time it would take to evaluate him, imo.

Could you see him in a 3-4?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Hey Aggieland.

What are your feelings about the possibility of Aaron's little bro Jason being given a little-look see this summer?

He's a player who wasn't able to earn and keep a full time job in NY a similar scheme to Zim's..a base 4-3 cover two. But he darn well has some skills. And some speed.

Not saying he is going to supplant a Burnett, but lb depth is critical now, and Glenn is worth the time it would take to evaluate him, imo.

Could you see him in a 3-4?

I havent followed his pro career, but in college he was one of the top LBs in the Big 12. His senior year he had (I think) 5 sacks and over 70 tackles. He also led CF in tackles for loss his senior year. I remember he was easily A&M's fastest LB and honestly, other than Dat Nugyen, the best LB at A&M IMO since Quentin Coryatt.

A&M played a 3-4 so yes, he could definately fit in in the 3-4.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I havent followed his pro career, but in college he was one of the top LBs in the Big 12. His senior year he had (I think) 5 sacks and over 70 tackles. He also led CF in tackles for loss his senior year. I remember he was easily A&M's fastest LB and honestly, other than Dat Nugyen, the best LB at A&M IMO since Quentin Coryatt.

A&M played a 3-4 so yes, he could definately fit in in the 3-4.

Thanks for the info, HH31!!

I know Jason won the Aggie Heart award in college, and that he started off as strong saftey and converted to LB, but didn't know A&M played a 3-4. So of course, he had to be outside, my guess, strong.

He may be too "small" for Tuna to even look at. But his 230 is a REAL 230, not one of the overinflated vitals so common in the NFL.