Daily Zone?

BBQ101

Reaction score
EDIT*** and NOw I see the big sticky...sorry.

EDIT**** Might Make since to get rid of the quick link while its down....

Am I in trouble or something?

I can't see the Daily Zone. It shows up in the quick links up top, but does not show in the Main Forums list.

BBQ101, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Have you ACTIVATED your account? I see this message when I attempt to go to the page.

Also, if I hit the Home link, I don't see the daily zone in the list of Main Forums. I can see it up top in the quick links though.

*** READ THIS ***

Please make sure you ACTIVATE your account. You were sent an email when you registered with instructions on how to activate your account. Spam filters like the one used by Yahoo.com sometimes filter the activation email. Check your Spam/Bulk email folders for it!

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

BBQ

Growit

Reaction score
I don't know what is going on here.
I have been visiting for years.
I have made a donation every year I have been here.
(And no I don't brag about it, it is under xxxxxxxxxxx@growit.com or xxxxxxxx@growit.com)

I seldom post and I have never posted in a negative manner to anyone.

Now if you don't want me to visit the site, I will not.

But I would like to know why I have been banned...

Sorry to lose this site for no reason, but I aqm going to take my money with me....

Growit

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We're making some changes with the DZ.. It'll be back soon.