Video: Dak’s Postgame Press Conference

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score

What’s the point in lying about everything being fine and dandy? Your locker room was literally just filled with yelling and screaming and that’s all he came out with? That’s all he took from the speech? You’d be a fool to believe that excuse he came up with. We all know this team isn’t confident or filled with belief. He cut the reporter off so fast when he replied. I’m not sure if he cares as much as we were lead to believe. He played bad all game, yet becomes cheerful when it’s time to swap jerseys with Beasley from the Bills. This team is a joke. The leadership on this team is a joke. The attitude of these players are a joke. This team is embarrassing :facepalm:.

CPanther95

Reaction score
At least he didn't come out after a loss looking like he spent more time putting together some ridiculous outfit than he did preparing for the game.

Last edited:

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I couldnt care less what this scrub has to say. Especially after his “nobody cant beat us” statement.

Every time I look at that guy in your avatar and then hear people talk about how our team has no "edge" I get angry.

Dez was scapegoated out of town to make Dak look better. Period.

Guy went from 1300 yards and 14 TD a season to "There's the door, don't let it hit you on the way out".

And we were told that Dez was the issue. Still infuriates me.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I think most of these players want to be Instagram models rather than Super Bowl winners.

Anyone see those photos of the players getting out of their expensive cars practically wearing clown suits? It's embarrassing. The whole "suits" rule is silly anyways, there is no real coordinated fashion - most offices have a limit on the type of suit you can wear, some of these dudes look like they are pimps at your local street corner.

John813

Reaction score
Too much talk and not enough action.

His stats are better and overall he looks better this year but it means very little overall when the team is at .500 and can't beat any good teams

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He seemed a bit put out by some of the questions, but he's very professional up on the podium.

As for "lying about everything being fine and dandy", as he said, it's for everyone in that locker room. If he was as good on the field as he is in his pressers, the Cowboys would be undefeated.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I think most of these players want to be Instagram models rather than Super Bowl winners.

Anyone see those photos of the players getting out of their expensive cars practically wearing clown suits? It's embarrassing. The whole "suits" rule is silly anyways, there is no real coordinated fashion - most offices have a limit on the type of suit you can wear, some of these dudes look like they are pimps at your local street corner.

Agreed. They’re too focused on the fame, money, and looks of being a professional sports player rather than actually playing and being the best they can be. A damn shame really. This is the reality of the situation and a new HC won’t fix that.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
He seemed a bit put out by some of the questions, but he's very professional up on the podium.

As for "lying about everything being fine and dandy", as he said, it's for everyone in that locker room. If he was as good on the field as he is in his pressers, the Cowboys would be undefeated.

What do you mean by put out? Angry? Fed up? If he’s so fed up, why won’t he man up and say something about it? Not only to the media, but to the locker room? Why the hell is Michael Bennett, the only one in that locker room that has been here less than a month, the only one speaking up? What the hell kind of team is this?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What do you mean by put out? Angry? Fed up? If he’s so fed up, why won’t he man up and say something about it? Not only to the media, but to the locker room? Why the hell is Michael Bennett, the only one in that locker room that has been here less than a month, the only one speaking up? What the hell kind of team is this?
I mean he seemed like he felt some of the questions were stupid, or invasive. I'm sure he wasn't in the best mood after his performance, and I'd be more upset if he was.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I mean he seemed like he felt some of the questions were stupid, or invasive. I'm sure he wasn't in the best mood after his performance, and I'd be more upset if he was.

Well he needs to translate that anger to the locker room and speak up. This whole team is a bunch of punks and yes men that are scared to upset each other. Dak is a pleaser. He won’t do anything to upset others peoples feelings or thoughts on him. I understand being upset after that terrible performance he had, but smiling after the game, going up to Beasley and asking for his jersey, and trotting to the locker room like we didn’t just get our arses handed to us is ridiculous. A damn shame.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
He was supposed to have the “it” factor. When people where detailing on the reasons why they preferred Dak over romo - “he’s just a winnner,he finds ways to win games”

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
A little bit of this would be nice. Not sure if players are allowed to speak their mind like this in Dallas anymore.

This is exactly what I mean. If Dak is so mad, he’d act a little more like this, but no. Dak has to have the “perfect, goody two shoes child mentality.” What a joke. Players are perfectly capable of speaking like this if they want to. What’s JJ gonna do? Fire his starting QB? He’s in the perfect spot to speak his mind like this but holds himself from doing so (if he even cares about winning to that degree)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well he needs to translate that anger to the locker room and speak up. This whole team is a bunch of punks and yes men that are scared to upset each other. Dak is a pleaser. He won’t do anything to upset others peoples feelings or thoughts on him. I understand being upset after that terrible performance he had, but smiling after the game, going up to Beasley and asking for his jersey, and trotting to the locker room like we didn’t just get our arses handed to us is ridiculous. A damn shame.
Well, he and Beasley are friends. I think he even said in the presser that they talk every week, or was he talking about someone else?

As for speaking up to the other players, I agree. He needs to hold everyone accountable, if he's gonna be the leader that so many claim he is. Though it's probably hypocritical to do that after stinking up the field like he did yesterday. He did credit Bennett for his locker room speech, and others, IIRC, but he needs to do more than sit on the bench looking lost and dejected during the games, if he's gonna be the leader of this team.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
I don't think he has the it factor neither does this team the culture in dallas is awful to many over rated players the coaches are clowns they may not win another game this season and that's a fact I knew and said at best before the season started this was 7 to nine win team they are at pretty much rock bottom