Dak and McCarthy fake QB sneak

Bagman

Reaction score
I completely agree that should be implemented in the game plan. 2 or 3 fakes off of that formation would be lethal. The object is to convert 3rd and 4th downs. Not to be good at the tush push. Imagine scoring TDs on those plays when the Eagles are plodding for 2 yds a pop on theirs.

Praxit

Reaction score
I completely agree that should be implemented in the game plan. 2 or 3 fakes off of that formation would be lethal. The object is to convert 3rd and 4th downs. Not to be good at the tush push. Imagine scoring TDs on those plays when the Eagles are plodding for 2 yds a pop on theirs.
Yep, I'm all for it.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Should Dak and Coach McCarthy try this fake QB sneak on short yardage when they go for it on 4th and 1?

Here we GOOooooo!

On defense, they need to bring Tyler Smith up to help stop that grab *** play Silly always runs. That's what I would do: bring up my OL to get a push on their OL. They should also be ready for plays like this on defense.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Here we GOOooooo!

On defense, they need to bring Tyler Smith up to help stop that grab *** play Silly always runs. That's what I would do: bring up my OL to get a push on their OL. They should also be ready for plays like this on defense.
I think i saw where wally was activated..maybe thats the plan!!!