Dak and Zeke Show --- Just checking In to say hi!

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
Hello everyone been away for awhile and just wanted to check in throw up 2 cool vids for your entertainment and say hi. Last couple months i have been busy relocating from NY - NC and into my first home :grin: while i am still getting up in running in a new state i just wanted to pop in and say whats up to everyone. Hope you enjoy the vids i did. I hope to be back involved in the discussions soon later all.

Both are family friendly for the record !

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Hello everyone been away for awhile and just wanted to check in throw up 2 cool vids for your entertainment and say hi. Last couple months i have been busy relocating from NY - NC and into my first home :grin: while i am still getting up in running in a new state i just wanted to pop in and say whats up to everyone. Hope you enjoy the vids i did. I hope to be back involved in the discussions soon later all.

Good to see you bro!

negativecreep

Reaction score

Love it, thanks :)

DC Cowboy

Reaction score

what part of NC?