Are you referring to my post?Call Out Posts and Threads > https://cowboyszone.com/threads/call-out-posts-and-threads.534826/
Base definition: threads or posts identifying specific members by name for the purpose of drawing attention to a disputed opinion.
No. Your thread and OP are perfectly fine. The reminder is related to comments that are no longer in your thread.Are you referring to my post?
I didn't mention anyone, I never talk crap to anyone - i hate that behavior.
Thanks DallasEast - as I said I never talk crap, maybe if some of those few posters that constantly go at ppl come at me...and even then i'm pretty chill. Appreciate you doing the work of a mod, can't be fun.No. Your thread and OP are perfectly fine. The reminder is related to comments that are no longer in your thread.
Its funny I always like when QBs that are high level take over, like Romo used to do, Dak shows he can do. I could be wildly wrong about the outcome of it, but I feel like unless you have some proven beast playcaller, it works out well, or you know, try running a two-minute drill on the 2nd or 3rd possession of the game if its not out of hand.This is all very confusing to me. I was under the impression that Prescott was bound to running the play as called by the coach yet here he seems to be changing the play based on what he sees the defense doing in real time.
Maybe someone with a high level of football acumen can help me out?
I think to some extent you have to have a QB that can adjust to circumstances. The ability to adjust to the alignments of the defense and/or personnel mismatches, in the moment makes all the difference.Its funny I always like when QBs that are high level take over, like Romo used to do, Dak shows he can do. I could be wildly wrong about the outcome of it, but I feel like unless you have some proven beast playcaller, it works out well, or you know, try running a two-minute drill on the 2nd or 3rd possession of the game if its not out of hand.
