Dak continued his reign (rayne)

Proof

Reaction score
Dak has been a mixed bag over the years. when ive defended him he let me down, when ive been ready to give up on him he surprised me. The guy has had a tumultuous career. he’s had a hell of a season though and continued his mvp campaign tonight despite numerous hurdles. he’s got my respect, that’s my quarterback

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
that’s my quarterback
tenor.gif

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Dak has been a mixed bag over the years. when ive defended him he let me down, when ive been ready to give up on him he surprised me. The guy has had a tumultuous career. he’s had a hell of a season though and continued his mvp campaign tonight despite numerous hurdles. he’s got my respect, that’s my quarterback
Hmm kinda well said, I like it and feel the same way for the most part. That last sentence though? Well yes, he technically is since he's on the roster, but I'll never become his fan again. Yet my respect for him continues to grow again this season. I was giving him props for his game against the Eagles (even though his second half could have been better) and yesterday was also really good. Good as in he carried us on his shoulders against a +500 team. This is what I wanna see from a top 5 QB.