Dak for Lamar

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That’s a Hard No. Lamar Jackson is going to cost as much or more than Dak. And he’s a similar QB to Dak in that he needs the right coaches and players around him to be successful. The offense here, the OC, etc would be a bad fit for Lamar Jackson.

No.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
IF Dak is not it ....... i would rather just wait two years and draft a guy in the first round.

We need to stop playing around trying to hit the jackpot on cheap and instead invest real draft collateral on the most important position in football.

That is only assuming Dak is not gonna take the next step this year ...... I hope he will.

jrumann59

Reaction score
nope, to be long term successful QB in the NFL you need be a passer. Lamar is not a passer and any OC that tries to keep him in the pocket will get fired when it fails.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Wish I could predict who the 2 worst teams were going to be next year and trade one of them for their 1st in the offseason.
The 2024 draft will have a couple of real keepers in Williams and Maye

Easier said than done.

stinkface

Reaction score
Lamar was never a great passer. Great runner for sure. He's RG3 with a bit better passing and also not a knucklehead like RG3. I wouldn't swap him for Dak. No way.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
The cap hit of trading Dak plus what you have to give Lamar in a new deal shuts this idea down immediately

lukin2006

Reaction score
Do you mean the guy that could have attempted to play with the PCL sprain but instead choose to bail on his team...that guy? That's the guy some of you want??? Heck no...