Dak has become one of the older players in the locker room. Teammates now call him Big bro or Unc

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score

Dak Prescott has quickly become one of the older players in Dallas’ locker room. Teammates now call him “Big bro” or “Unc.” He mentioned that when asked about his leadership in helping build the Cowboys’ current brotherhood: “I’ve become the old man, the uncle. I think whether it’s becoming a father, whether it’s one getting older and realizing that hell, there’s only three guys on this team (Tyron Smith, Zack Martin, DeMarcus Lawrence) that have been here before I have, and we talk about different generations, I don’t know if I’m a part of this generation that is now, but they have a lot to offer that’s different, that’s fun. “For me, it’s about really just being able to relate. And the older you get, I think the more you’ve got to listen to the locker room rather than try to create the locker room, because you’re going to get outnumbered. For me, it’s really just about feeding off these guys, embracing these guys and really learning. “Learning the way that they see things, the video-gamers, the streamers, the social media, whatever it may be, something I didn’t necessarily grow up in and doing, but it helps me understand them to be able to pull their greatness out of them when it’s needed.”