Twitter: Dak: If Cowboys are a Super Bowl contender: "Sure, I feel that way."

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The only thing that can stop us is the referees. Lol seriously we just keep getting better. And we haven’t played our best game not even close. This is something right there alone

ItzKelz

Reaction score
toad-mario.gif

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
People are starting to get healthy, and we're still learning MM, this offense, this defense... It's all coming together, not to mention we have the right mindset. Win a Super Bowl, and I'm glad they're all in agreement about that.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Not a big deal, but that's not at all how I'd answer such a question.

"Super Bowl? We're focused on getting to 6-1 this Sunday. I'll leave the Super Bowl talk to you."

Why does it matter if anyone thinks you're a SB contender or not?

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What a stupid question to ask the QB of a team at 5-1 and the #1 offense in the league.

CouchCoach when asked if there are too many analysts and reporters in sports, "yes".
CC, are there too many liquor bottles in your bar?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
What else do they expect him to say? Do they want him to either say "No" or give some type of answer in which the media can spin/twist for drama and say that Dak doesn't have faith in his teammates?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Ugh :facepalm:. Why are we asking questions like this when we aren’t even half way through the season?

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
"Dak. You've never been married but do you think you'll pull off 57 years of martial bliss and 14 kids.....all girls"?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
What a stupid question to ask the QB of a team at 5-1 and the #1 offense in the league.

CouchCoach when asked if there are too many analysts and reporters in sports, "yes".
At Cowboys homer central, that's the answer you are going to get from everyone, especially the starting QB. That is a stupid question to ask.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
At Cowboys homer central, that's the answer you are going to get from everyone, especially the starting QB. That is a stupid question to ask.

I agree with your comment. But if you happen to look over the last few years, especially when women were introduced to sports shows and sidelines, the burning question a woman will ask a player when they win a game, or make the play-offs, or beat a play-off team, or win it all it this.
"How did it feel to fill in the blank?"

Little by little men sports journalists began asking those same questions about feelings a few years ago.

When was the last time you saw a player interviewed after making the game winning play and the journalist, male or female, said something like, "Dak, you sprinted out to the right, had a defender closing. Schultz was open crossing the middle. But when, during that play, did you know you had Cee Dee deep for the touchdown?"

They don't ask those questions anymore. And yet the All 22 has become a wildly popular thing now. Romo is hailed as the best because he breaks down plays and sometimes calls them before the ball snaps. Fans eat that kind of stull up with a spoon.

But the people who report on this game now mirror the general press in generating one side against the other, or what we have seen this last two weeks about the sky is falling in regard to Dak's calf.

So when you say that was a stupid question, I agree. It comes from a journalist who can't crack the code on asking something incisive and trenchant.

Last edited: