Dak, of course, could have been better but the play design was poor on many plays!

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Watching many X players break down the game vs the Whiners showed, time after time, Dak throwing into very tight windows and Purdy throwing to wide open receivers. The Niners DB’s played tight, bump and run man to man often, while our DB’s played softer off coverage often. Were our receivers ready for tight bump and run coverage? They did not act like they were. Why did our DB’s play so soft? Did the Whiner motion on O dictate softer coverage.

Our coaches need to improve our play design to make it easier for our players to play fast and make plays.

Dak had a poor game, but the play design and scheme vs the Whiners was BAD!!!!!!!! on both Offense and Defense!!!

We got BADLY out coached by the Whiners on both sides of the ball!!

This gives me Hope though. If the coaches show up we have the talent to be competitive vs the stinking Whiners.

Last edited by a moderator:

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
I think roster vs. roster the 49ers are a bad matchup for us.

That means even if we had the best coaching and plays drawn up we're likely to lose, but in a closer game like the last two playoffs.

42-10 is what happens when we don't have the best coaching and everything else goes wrong.

They just own Dak above all.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Watching many X players break down the game vs the Whiners showed, time after time, Dak throwing into very tight windows and Purdy throwing to wide open receivers. The Niners DB’s played tight, bump and run man to man often, while our DB’s played softer off coverage often. Were our receivers ready for tight bump and run coverage? They did not act like they were. Why did our DB’s play so soft? Did the Whiner motion on O dictate softer coverage.

Our coaches need to improve our play design to make it easier for our players to play fast and make plays.

Dak had a poor game, but the play design and scheme vs the Whiners was BAD!!!!!!!! on both Offense and Defense!!!

We got BADLY out coached by the Whiners on both sides of the ball!!

This gives me Hope though. If the coaches show up we have the talent to be competitive vs the stinking Whiners.
Other than a handful of bad throws, Dak didn't play bad. He had no chance with our receivers failing to get open and our running game being non-existent. The schemes and play designs on both Offense and Defense were horrible. The 49ers knew what we were going to run, hence why they shut us down all game long. Their players even said afterwards that they knew what we were going to run. Our coaches got outsmarted by the 49ers coaches...BIG TIME. I'm glad Jerry got after the coaches and told all of them they couldn't go home to their families. If this happens again, Jerry needs to bite the bullet and fire several coaches. Send the message and hold them accountable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Does Dallas even have DB’s that can play bump n run? On a consistent basis that is.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Does Dallas even have DB’s that can play bump n run? On a consistent basis that is.
Yes.

The Whiners DB’s surprised me how tight their coverage was. They new we wanted to get rid of the ball quickly, so they played tight coverage . They got up in our receivers faces and hounded them, knowing Dak consistently gets rid of the ball quickly.