Twitter: Dak Prescott on Today Show

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I battled that beast (Stage 4) over a 7 year journey. I've been cancer free for the past 5 years and considered cured (Thank God!).

I ignored the symptoms leading up to it.

Listen to Dak's message.

If you are of the age, get a screening. It's cliche', but it could save your life.

Not doing it almost cost me my life - don't make the same mistake!
Man credit to you! Glad you battled and overcame it.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Hey Rayman,

I would advise you to give them a call for a follow-up. Being a retired Veteran, I get regular checkups for polyps. I pray that you are doing well.
TY for your service btw. My Army son is taking leave and will be here week of Christmas. We haven't seen him in 2 years as he was stationed in Korea. Now he's stationed on the west coast . Hès driving from Cali to Texas. We sure miss him. Last time he was here was around Thanksgiving 2021, just before they sent him overseas. We went to the Dallas game that year vs the Raiders. I recall it was an overtime game. Good Lord willing, my health is good. Been a hard year for me. Had Achilles/heel spur surgery. Was a bigger deal than I thought. Then the wife gets hurt at work after my surgery...on and on...lol...All we can do at this point is chuckle.