Video: Dak Prescott Postgame Press Conference | Leadership is Everything

Blitzen

Reaction score
Look at the my signature…..I’ll answer your question after the Dak Haters release their Manifesto :lmao2:

Awww, don't be bashful. Just answer the question. Faster that way. And way more grown up. I am legitimately curious to understand your position.

Qcard

Reaction score
Awww, don't be bashful. Just answer the question. Faster that way. And way more grown up. I am legitimately curious to understand your position.
My position….I am Cowboy Fan. All Fandoms have internal discourse.

Dak Haters are nothing new to Cowboys nation.

I am pretty sure their was vitriol between then Roger, Morton and Meredith factions. I loved Romo but I am also a “grown up” and turned the page once Dak took the effort to play “tour of duty” in the Lockerroom with teammates while the “leaders” played Golf.

Oh yeah…I like holding Dak Haters to their own low standards :lmao2:

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
That is what leaders do…..they bring to life the people outside the game. Plus Dak understands Amari Coopers personality. Any questioning of Amari decisions can cause a rift
But, he also said "I'm sure Ceedee wants that back as much as I do" referencing the interception in the EZ.

In other words he lowkey put some responsibility on Ceedee for that interception.

I personally think the leadership thing is way overblown. He literally has a masters in "workforce leadership". He has learned every trick in the book. My personal experience on both sides of the coin has taught me that leadership qualities are inherent. Being taught how to be a leader only gets you so far if you don't posses the inherent qualities of a 'natural born leader'.

I've been conditioned through experience to be wary of the 'workshop leaders' so to speak. They will be the ones spouting clichés and will have a motivational poster or two on the wall.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I know your real story… The forum has receipts but of course you limit access to your profile so we can can’t see your ever shifting goal posts on Prescott.

Go sell revisionist history to some other poster…..my memory is a blockchain…
You'll accept it for what is is one day. I have faith in ya.

Qcard

Reaction score
But, he also said "I'm sure Ceedee wants that back as much as I do" referencing the interception in the EZ.

In other words he lowkey put some responsibility on Ceedee for that interception.

I personally think the leadership thing is way overblown. He literally has a masters in "workforce leadership". He has learned every trick in the book. My personal experience on both sides of the coin has taught me that leadership qualities are inherent. Being taught how to be a leader only gets you so far if you don't posses the inherent qualities of a 'natural born leader'.

I've been conditioned through experience to be wary of the 'workshop leaders' so to speak. They will be the ones spouting clichés and will have a motivational poster or two on the wall.
Yes…I agree leaders also hold their teammates accountable….what a novel concept.

I have also experienced leadership on all levels from parents, siblings, military, professional teams and work place environments.

Facts are leadership can be taught and their are plenty of books of Great leaders whom professed to be average in innate leadership skills.

Fact also not all “natural born leader” are good leaders regardless of their innate abilities. People have to follow…..7-3

terra

Reaction score
Yes….I agree Dak hasn’t shown anything up to this point and the position in which Dak has his team is not the natural progression for Franchise QBs.

I agree Prescott has NOT proven anything to the Dak Haters. Prescott is all talk

/Dak Hater stupidity off
Dak worshipper stupidity full on.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Yes…I agree leaders also hold their teammates accountable….what a novel concept.

I have also experienced leadership on all levels from parents, siblings, military, professional teams and work place environments.

Facts are leadership can be taught and their are plenty of books of Great leaders whom professed to be average in innate leadership skills.

Fact also not all “natural born leader” are good leaders regardless of their innate abilities. People have to follow…..7-3

A good leader will publicly protect his team and privately hold them accountable. Not a novel concept.

It's leadership 101, really.

Qcard

Reaction score
A good leader will publicly protect his team and privately hold them accountable. Not a novel concept.

It's leadership 101, really.
Agreed!

But it is a both/and thing either accountability style can be effective, depending on the relationship the leader has with the teammate being held accountable.

By all accounts Prescott is respected and has relationship with CeeDee

Blitzen

Reaction score
My position….I am Cowboy Fan. All Fandoms have internal discourse.

Dak Haters are nothing new to Cowboys nation.

I am pretty sure their was vitriol between then Roger, Morton and Meredith factions. I loved Romo but I am also a “grown up” and turned the page once Dak took the effort to play “tour of duty” in the Lockerroom with teammates while the “leaders” played Golf.

Oh yeah…I like holding Dak Haters to their own low standards :lmao2:

Ah standard troll stuff, I get it. Good on you. Sounds like a good investment of time. Enjoy!

Qcard

Reaction score
Ah standard troll stuff, I get it. Good on you. Sounds like a good investment of time. Enjoy!
It really is…troll hunters where considered great contributors to peace in most communities.

Eradicating Dak Haters is blissful

Proof

Reaction score
“I hope teams play us like this for the rest of the year” - Dak after the Broncos game.

Here he is just two weeks later talking about another defense getting the best of them.

He needs to check that arrogance.

there was an implied (with tyron, amari and ceedee in the lineup) at the end of the sentence.

Blitzen

Reaction score
It really is…troll hunters where considered great contributors to peace in most communities.

Eradicating Dak Haters is blissful

Oof, you have your work cut out for you. Just sounds like a song that never ends for both sides (I understand there are plenty of folks on here that can't get enough of it and that's where most of their posts are directed). Happy hunting.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Yes…..ask Jeff George how that innocent flippant quote cost him every time he threw pick….
Baker just did it too. I am fine with it. Jeff George. lol, Man that is going back. LOL.. I've been watching this sport too damn long.