Video: Dak Prescott Postgame Week 3 vs MIA

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
We gotta clean things up and get better. Verbatim to what Garrett just said as well.

Everybody gotta get on the same pg. Mainly we gotta clean up the penalties and drops...

Flamma

Reaction score
Dak: "I could've thrown that away" & you should have.

Completion percentage.

All kidding aside. Cowboys got outplayed in the first half. Cowboys won so I don't care so much. But they better not come out like that next week.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Dak said exactly what I posted in game. He needed to let the game come to him, and not be too greedy. The Dolphins can not roll with the Cowboys over 60 minutes. He played a magnificent second half. Again.

Nav22

Reaction score
There are people that won't accept he will achieve more than their idol Romo.
They refuse to see the writing on the wall..
Why is it even a competition? Who cares?

I’m a Cowboys fan who liked Romo when he was our QB and now I like Dak. They’re both damn good players who had stars on their helmets.

How any COWBOYS fan could dislike either of them just boggles my mind.

aikemirv

Reaction score
When you have the success you had in the first 2 games and are playing against Miami it is understandable to expect those big plays early. He figured it out and played really well after that. It is a good thing to be thinking big play!

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
Completion percentage.

All kidding aside. Cowboys got outplayed in the first half. Cowboys won so I don't care so much. But they better not come out like that next week.
Agreed. That 1st half was a mess & looked like a team that bought into their own Hype & thought they could just show up & it would be a cakewalk to a victory. It took almost getting completely embarrassed for them to get their focus back & do their jobs. Brees or no Brees, they better come prepared.