Dak Prescott: Sexual Assault Accuser Drops Lawsuit/Re-files in Collin County

Rayman70

Reaction score
we all knew this was bs from the start. We reported this a week ago. A guy on Youtube first broke it and he was 100% right. Daks lawsuit is still in place against her btw. Good for him. Btw, when will the media report this and apologize to Dak for smearing him by omitting his side of the story? We all know the media was implying he did something wrong. 105.3 the fan needs to be the first to say my bad.

RS12

Reaction score
Its all well and good if this is the correct outcome. I don't believe this is the reason for the current contract situation though.

Flamma

Reaction score
I hope he ruins this chick if she is lying ....... set an example
It could just mean a lack of evidence. It's still left open for bringing the case back. I just find it weird they asked for 100M. That was never going to work. Either way, the damage is done. Sponsors are quick to drop those accused of anything.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
we all knew this was bs from the start. We reported this a week ago. A guy on Youtube first broke it and he was 100% right. Daks lawsuit is still in place against her btw. Good for him. Btw, when will the media report this and apologize to Dak for smearing him by omitting his side of the story? We all know the media was implying he did something wrong. 105.3 the fan needs to be the first to say my bad.
She’s refiling in a different county.

Misleading tweet.

Yes, it was dropped in Dallas, but only so
It can be refiled in a different county.