Twitter: Dak Prescott (shoulder) is throwing today **merged**

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Yes indeed, he will be fine. Lets go COWBOYS.

I don't think lightly throwing for a few minutes (I doubt he even threw the ball hard, looks like he was tossing floaters in the picture) means he's fine - I bet this was more about seeing how sore the shoulder still is rather than actual progress.

EDIT: Looks like he was doing just that

simplycowboys210

Reaction score
I don't think lightly throwing for a few minutes (I doubt he even threw the ball hard, looks like he was tossing floaters in the picture) means he's fine - I bet this was more about seeing how sore the shoulder still is rather than actual progress.

EDIT: Looks like he was doing just that

Okay.......

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I noted this in another post: Originally, Dak was said to be scheduled for Saturday to practiced and it was moved up to today. Evidently, he must have been doing better than was originally anticipated for it to be moved up. Seems like that might be a good sign of his improvement. We'll see, come Sunday.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Noooooo! He’s broken. I want another report saying he’s severely limited or out! Now I’m pissed!

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Doesn't matter.

After all. This team doesn't need Dak. Throw Rush in there. No difference...:muttley::muttley::muttley::muttley::muttley: