Dak ranked 6 by another main site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
About 10-12 publications have surfaced in the past 3 months.... and all have Dak in the 5-8 range. Wondering who I should trust here..... this board or the credible general opinion. :confused: :confused:

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/nfl-qb-rankings-2024/

2022-03-01-1.png

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
He's too damn expensive to be not delivering championships to this team. Eight seasons as our starter and not one SB appearance. This has to be his last year to disappoint us. Give someone else a chance at a cheaper price.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
He's too damn expensive to be not delivering championships to this team. Eight seasons as our starter and not one SB appearance. This has to be his last year to disappoint us. Give someone else a chance at a cheaper price.
Dak has been really good in 4 of his 7 playoff games.

The 1st San Francisco loss go back and watch the tape every drive is on the O-Line, Cedrick Wilson, and Bone Fassels stupid special team trick play. And Gallimores and Gregory's 6 penalties.

The last 2 games have been Dak's worst 2 playoff games but I think he'll rebound and barge about to about how he played during his first 5 playoff games which were decent.

First Things First had a graphic on Lamar vs Dak's playoff games. Dak is statistically much better. The reason it looks worse on Dak's end is because his defense and team plays way worse than the Ravens overall.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Publications, sports talk shows, podcasts all know the first rule of reporting football is to lead with the Cowboys.

In real estate, the saying goes,
"location, location, location".

In NFL reporting, it's " make sure the Cowboys are mentioned at the top of every hour."

Dak is the most polarizing player in this respect.
He's the first name everybody looks for in someone's totally irrelevant ranking.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Publications, sports talk shows, podcasts all know the first rule of reporting football is to lead with the Cowboys.

In real estate, the saying goes,
"location, location, location".

In NFL reporting, it's " make sure the Cowboys are mentioned at the top of every hour."

Dak is the most polarizing player in this respect.
He's the first name everybody looks for in someone's totally irrelevant ranking.
That's why Romo was Top 5 I guess. Wait...he wasn't

For most of his career he was 9-12

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Yobwocs

Reaction score
AC done messed up now...lol
I can almost see the broke-neck head bobbing, hand on hip,
finger wagging and gums flapping from the dyslexic girl.
You've proceeded to call me dyslexic and unstable just because I referred to you once as biased.

It seems you really took that to heart. Who's unstable now lol

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.