Twitter: Dak Says He Will Be Ready For The Broncos

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
McCarthy is going to sit down with Dak and tells him he has sideline tickets to the Rush show now

Yeah more like McCarthy is gonna sit down and explain to Dak how he misses the fireworks instead of the pop'its show.

We won but that was the most dullest offense ive ever seen from dallas. I know moore packed it in but damn.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I believe Dak is much better than Rush.

If Rush is good for a 4 point win, Dak is at least good for a 17 point win.

Yes Dak is better than Rush in part because of skillsets and experience but nobody knows what would have happened if Dak plays in that game. Did people expect Dak to get hurt last season against the Giants? No. Anything can happen in the NFL in any given week.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yes Dak is better than Rush in part because of skillsets and experience but nobody knows what would have happened if Dak plays in that game. Did people expect Dak to get hurt last season against the Giants? No. Anything can happen in the NFL in any given week.
Regardless, I'm going to enjoy this one. It doesn't matter in the end because we got the win be it by 1 point or 30 points. I'll take it.

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
Just like he said he’d be ready for the Vikings right?

Hope you guys don’t get your hopes up as this means nothing

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Good job. You complimented Dak. Kind of.

reddyuta

Reaction score

what point are you trying to make? dak still sucks or he is injury prone?

cowboyec

Reaction score
cooper was awesome.
but we need #4 back at the helm.
if he can go thru that pre-game routine...he can go.
but then again.
im not a coach or doctor.
just a fan.
who wants his qb back in there.
Go☆Cowboys.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak knows what happens when the backup starts winning while the starter is injured. In this case, though, I think Dak can rest if he needs.

Scotman

Reaction score
Winning that game with Cooper Rush as the QB is exactly what you need to do if you plan on winning late in the season.

I haven't been completely sold on MM. But, with Garrett, if a key player was out at any position I was pretty dang sure we were going to lose. We are still going to lose games, but not just because one player is out. With Garrett as HC, if the starting QB was out and then the RT went out in the game right away, I have no doubt that we lose.

So, after this game, I'm starting to feel like we will be a very competitive team even if there's some adversity.