Dak showing improved health week by week in 2021

Batman1980

Reaction score
dak-prescott-dancing.gif

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
How about win just one playoff game. Right now that’s his ceiling.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
An effective running game opens which part of your offense? This is why Dak has been able to toss the ball deeper, and it has nothing to do with his 'health'.

This isn't rocket science.
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Clearly, you did not learn from last season.

If Dak goes down with a serious injury, this season is toast.

Reactions: Ken

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
That was 2018 and the NFL is a what have you done for me lately league.
No duh. Hello, Dak got injured last year. This year, we are barely 5 games in to start the season but sitting at 4-1. Reaching the playoffs looks very good, so far, and winning at least a playoff game once there with this team looks very promising. Patience.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
No duh. Hello, Dak got injured last year. This year, we are barely 5 games in to start the season but sitting at 4-1. Reaching the playoffs looks very good, so far, and winning at least a playoff game once there with this team looks very promising. Patience.

They weren't going to the playoffs last year and yes, Dallas is only 5 games into the season so time will tell.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
They weren't going to the playoffs last year and yes, Dallas is only 5 games into the season so time will tell.
How do you know the Cowboys with Dak weren't going to the playoffs last year? Even without Dak after Week 5, the Cowboys barely lost by 1 game from winning the NFC East and securing a playoff spot. Surely, they would have won the division and made the playoffs if Dak stayed healthy last year.

Reactions: Ken

Scotman

Reaction score
Dak looked great last year until his injury. He was absolutely playing well enough to take us to the playoffs. Surely you aren't blaming Dak for having an historically bad defense. No one without an agenda thought he wasn't playing very well before the injury. That's just a silly position to take. No one, even with their agendas, thinks he's not playing well this year. I don't get the pushback on him. I really don't.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Dak looked great last year until his injury. He was absolutely playing well enough to take us to the playoffs. Surely you aren't blaming Dak for having an historically bad defense. No one without an agenda thought he wasn't playing very well before the injury. That's just a silly position to take. No one, even with their agendas, thinks he's not playing well this year. I don't get the pushback on him. I really don't.

Did I blame Dak for the defense? No. I simply am saying what most in here stated regarding the 2020 team: that Dallas had a historically bad defense and even with Dak passing for high stats Dallas was 1-3 heading into the Giants game and showed no signs of making any playoff run. Regardless, that was last season.